"HANDLE ALL THE EQUIPMENTS WITH CARE.
Check for loose connection and displacement of parts during purchase of new equipments and shifting of old equipments from one site to other
PANELS USED FOR STRESSRELIEVING
- Check for loose connections at the input and output.
- Always use lugs to connect the wires / cables to the input and output of the panel.
- Use proper gauge / grade wires. ( use colour codes ).
- Connect the wire to correct polarity.
- Check for any short circuits.
- TInsulate all the live wires to avoide accidents.
- Ensure continious power to the panel.
- Use elcbs to the input of the panel.
- Auto control programmers - check the programme on the controllers and all the steps before start. Do not change or disturb any other values in the programmer.
- WIRE TYPE : 22 SWG : YELLOW ( + ) / RED ( - )
- PVC X PVC : RED COVER : WHITE ( + ) / BLUE ( - )
- PVC X PVC : YELLOW COVER : YELLOW ( + ) / RED ( - )
JOB / PIPE JOINTS / PLATES ETC
- Provide earthing to the job
- Assure that the thermocouples attached to the job , do not touch the heating coils.
- Assure that the job and the heating coils are fully insulated to avoid heat loss.
- Place the job with proper support to with stand the temperature and to avoid deformation / displacement.
- Only trainned operators shall prepare the job for stressrelieving and do all the programmings and connections.
- Ensure that all the safety measures and gadgets are used like safety shoes , helmets, glasses , safety belts , dress , ear plugs etc….